Since we are still getting to know each other I thought it would be best if I share 25 random facts about myself. Like Arianna said, they are in no specific order just simply what came to mind first. Hope you enjoy!
- I love all things baked but my real #1 love is making cakes
- I didn’t play any sports growing up. (Thanks mom and dad)
- I love hiking
- I hate cheese (minus mozzarella and cheddar, sometimes)
- I love to read
- I’ve always liked drawing
- I prefer the nickname Jak over Jackie
- I’m a chronic card hoarder. (Not the scary TV show type hoarder, but since about the age of 7 I’ve always kept every card anyone has ever given me)
- My favorite show of all time is Gilmore girls (yes, I have re-watched it a 1000 times)
- I have a boyfriend and he’s great.
- I didn’t have any pets growing up besides fish and a bunny once (RIP Spot)
- Documentary ocean shows freak me outttttttt
- I drink a lot of tea
- I love stargazing
- I always carry a planner
- I’ve had short hair for at least 11 years and now I’m trying to let it grow super long
- I can’t whistle (sad, I know)
- I love to travel
- Green tea ice cream and strawberry ice cream are my favorite.
- I’m the middle child
- I’m trying to be healthier this year
- I’m super clumsy
- I have a biology degree
- I like to do a lot of DIY things
- I started wearing glasses in the 4th grade
Thank you for stopping by and thank you for making it to the end.We’re officially friends.
See you every Friday at 2pm Est!