Seeing as my birthday month is nearly over (crying emoji), I thought I would list my favorites from this month whether it’s music, shows, things I did, products, and just about anything else I could think of.
- In the Dark (on Netflix): First, Casey Deidrick is a beautiful man. Okay, so this show is a about a blind woman who’s navigating life and eventually finds her friend laying in an alley. The show is based around her trying to find out what happened to her friend. I don’t want to say too much, but you can look it up and it’s definitely binge worthy.
- The Aquarium (on Animal Planet): Okay, so I love animals so I was instantly hooked! This show is based around the Georgia aquarium and you get to see behind the scenes of what it is like to work for an aquarium. You also get to learn more about the different animals and just get a better idea of everything that goes into running an aquarium.
Lately country music has been winning over my heart, but below are the songs I’m currently blasting.
- Life’s a ROADTRIP book. It’s a great journal to document your life on the road and it has little prompts included as well.
- Real Madrid Anthem Full Zip Jacket. My love for soccer runs deep and it’s been awhile since I had any new Real Madrid clothing. I was gifted it for my birthday, and it includes two of my favorite things, the color blue and Real Madrid.
- USA Beat Everybody shirt. Again, something soccer related, but how could you not be proud of our USWNT after they just won the Women’s World Cup! I cannot wait to wear this shirt.
- New York Red Bulls jersey. This month was one of those treat yo’ self kind of months, so I won’t be looking at my bank account until next month. haha I’ve been wanting a jersey for the longest time, and I thought why not finally get one so I can rock it at the NY Derby Game.
Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it.Mandy Hale
Travelling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying “I would stay and love you, but I have to go.Lisa St Aubin de Teran
All I really want to do is spend my life travelling the world, sitting on rocks looking at views that take my breath away, drinking tea on different balconies, dancing to good music, road tripping on weekends, and lying beneath blankets of stars. Is that really too much to ask for?Mollie Bylett