Now that August is nearly done, I thought I would list some of my favorites from this month.
- 13 Reasons Why (Netflix) It’s about high schoolers trying to figure out why their classmate ended her life
- The Sinner (Netflix) I would say it’s a little dark and it’s about how/why a certain person commits a horrible crime
- Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask from The Body Shop
I use it 2-3x a week
- Artifact Uprising: My sister was in need of getting some photos printed for her dorm room and I had been following them on Instagram for awhile now and thought this was the perfect time to order. The paper they use is high quality and since there was a deal going on, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity.
- Roasted Plantain Chips from Trader Joe’s. Since I’m trying to be a tad healthier and not eat potato chips, these plantain chips are the perfect alternative.
- Grandma’s Secret Spot Remover Laundry Spray: I’ve tested it out and it works. It can help to remove old and new stains.
- Duck Donuts! I’ve heard about it for a little while now and when a patient brought it up again at work, my coworker and I had to go out and try it. The donuts are made to order and they are so warm. There’s also a bunch of options to choose from.
- Below are the songs that I obsessed with this month, but She’d Say, Little Things, and Nostalgic are what I am non stop playing!
They both just so happen to be dog accounts, but their photos are so adorable and it makes me need to up my dogs instagram account