Can’t believe another month is nearly over and there’s less than two months until a new year is here. I thought September was hectic, but October was just as crazy. Trying to have a life, while juggling work and your own side business can really take a toll on you mentally and physically. I know from now until the start of 2020, life is just going to get crazier with the holiday’s slowly creeping up.
- Greenhouse Academy (Netflix): It’s about how almost a year after their astronaut mother’s death, siblings Hayley and Alex Woods begin to attend an elite boarding school for future leaders. However, they soon realize that everything is not as it seems.
Country music just keeps taking over my heart. Hopefully next month my music choices will be a little bit more diverse.
- Aerie Real Soft Ribbed Nomad Pant: The comfiest sweats to just lounge in. You’ll thank me later.
- Bikini Trimmer Electric Shaver from Amazon: Anywhere you need trimmed, this has got you covered. This also prevents from any nicks that you could get from shaving.
- Mac and Cheese Bites from Trader Joe’s: These are the hardest things to find at my local TJ’s. All the stay at home moms and college kids must be buying them up. It only took two months for me to finally lay my hands on these babies are they were definitely worth the wait. Now, I’m back on the hunt for trying to buy more.
- Apple iPhone 11 Max Pro: My phone was in dire need of an upgrade so when the new iPhone came out, I was contemplating on which one to get. I decided well…. go big or go home so I got the one with the better battery life and obviously for the better photo quality as well since I love photography. The battery life is honestly a game changer as I can go a whole 24 hours without needing to charge the phone.
- Dove Beauty Bar: My skin as I’ve gotten older has become incredibly sensitive. I was previously using a Body Shop face cleansing face wash, but was slowly realizing that it was to harsh for my skin and was ultimately still breaking me out. I decided to start washing my face with the dove bar and it has helped my skin out a lot. It’s cleared up a lot from where it use to be, but it’s not quite there yet. I am still trying to decide on whether to see a dermatologist or not. Also, any exfoliating product suggestions… I am in need of one.
- New York Red Bulls Pet Jersey: Being a huge soccer fan, seeing my dog in his jersey just brings a smile to my face. He was able to wear it during their playoff game.
Also, I’ll be doing attending the OLV Christmas Bazaar on November 9th in Sayreville, NJ for Kiwhi Market if any of you are interested. It’s from 10AM-4PM.