For this year I decided to incorporate doing a monthly to do list series. It will help me to be held more accountable and will also help me be even more organized to make sure I get each task done (hopefully).
Each month I will say what I have accomplished from the month prior, and what I have added to my list for the upcoming month.
So for this month, I was only able to come up with 5 things that I wanted to do.
- Getting off the phone by 10 pm: This was mainly for during the week so I’m not aimlessly browsing through social media. Also heard you get a better nights sleep if you give your eyes an hour break from looking at the phone
- Exercise 3x a week: I’ve been going to the gym since November, but lately it’s been a struggle just to get me to the gym. I don’t know if I’ll ever be one of those people that can go 5x a week, but once I am there though, it’s worth it
- Meal prep at least for two weeks: As I’ve been trying to be better at watching what I spend, I realized that making meals from home is seriously going to have to happen because I love spending money on food. I know long term it will be beneficial for me, especially health wise
- Book Florida trip: My friend wants me to visit her in Miami and I also wanted to visit my grandparents/take a visit to Disney so we’ll see what the prices are for flights/hotel/rental
- Go snowtubing: I haven’t been in nearly two years, and I have been wanting to go back ever since, even though I nearly broke my neck and ripped all my hair out. So worth it though haha
Do you have a monthly or weekly to do list?