Happy Friday guys!
If you love peanut butter and chocolate then this recipe is for you! It’s quick and easy and it requires no bake time! You just have to pop them in the freezer and let them settle and then you’ll have a delicious treat in no time. If you enjoy having Reese’s peanut butter cups you won’t be disappointed with this recipe so give it a try and let me know what you think!
For the bar:
1 cup Skippy’s peanut butter
1/2 cup of melted butter
1 cup cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (you can also use regular, I just like the taste)
2 cups confectioner’s sugar
For the chocolate topping:
1 12 ounce bag of Semi- sweet chocolate chips
3 table spoons of Skippy peanut butter
1. Grab a pan I used a square 9×9 pan (because I wanted my bars to be slightly thick) and add a piece of parchment on the bottom
2. In a big bowl add your graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, confectioner’s sugar and butter until well combined.(it will be thick)
3. Add your fully combined mixture into your pan and with a offset mini spatula or a spoon make sure it is distributed evenly.
For the chocolate:
1. To a microwaveable bowl and add in your chocolate chips and peanut butter
2. Microwave in 30 second intervals until fully melted.
3. Spread onto the top of your peanut butter mixture
4. Cover with plastic wrap and pop it into the freezer for at least 1 hour. When you take them out they will be super solid so wait until it comes to room temp a bit before cutting them because the chocolate will crack if you do it too soon.
And thats it! It’s so simple and so easy! Their the perfect dessert to make for your family and friends for any event so give them a try!