Happy last day of March and what a month it has been! Coronavirus came in and swept the nation by storm. Honestly, I can’t even remember anything that happened in the beginning of the month because of what’s been happening.
- Elite (Netflix): So the third season came out and it was just as good as the other two seasons. Usually in shows, the first season is always the best, but this just kept getting better and better and you did not want to look away. Go watch it if you haven’t
- Peppermint: My sister had told me to watch it and it was a great movie. I don’t know if it was in movies because I honestly had never heard of it. The main character goes out to seek revenge on the murderers who killed her daughter and husband. If you like action movies, definitely check this one out
- Don’t Breathe: It’s about three thieves that break into the house of a blind veteran after finding out that he won a big settlement. It’s definitely a thriller and you’re left with your mouth open a few times. A must see!
- Philips Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Toothbrush: I bought mine from Kohl’s. Last month when I went to the dentist, they told me that I needed to stimulate my gums, but said to get the most basic one, so this is the one I ended up getting. I will say when I first used it, I just couldn’t stop laughing from the sensation of it, but I have now adjusted to it and I love it
- Getting to celebrate C’s birthday with his family. A month ago I had a lot planned on what I wanted to do for his birthday, along with the weekend following his birthday, but that all got thrown out of the window with everything going on. His big birthday present is still up in the air with the NBA season being postponed so once everything goes a little bit back to normal, I plan to properly celebrate his birthday
- Celebrating my sisters birthday. We had a spa day planned earlier in the day along with going out for dinner after, but obliviously those two things never happened. I tried to make the most out of the situation and got a few decorations to help make her birthday a little bit better. We played a game, watched a movie, ordered food, and just enjoyed being with each other
- Two weeks ago I finally got to try Black Tap and personally I thought it was better than expected. The Korean BBQ wings I wasn’t too much a fun of, but the burger and fries were delicious. I’m addicted to fries, and they were perfectly seasoned. It burger tasted fresh and I have no complaints. Now as for the dessert, we went with the Cookie ‘N Cream Supreme and ugh, I miss it already. It had chunks of Oreo’s, but I realized we never used the straw and just ended up scooping the shake out the cup. If you ever wanted to try about one of the freakshakes, I would say it’s worth a try, but I will never wait in one of those long lines for it
- Earlier in the month I got to try Levain Bakery. It’s been on my list of places to try and I thankfully went at the perfect time. I made sure we went to the NoHo location because it 1. had just opened up and 2. was the only Levain Bakery to carry two chip chocolate chip cookie. Their signature cookie is the chocolate chip walnut, but C and I didn’t care for the walnuts so I was also trying to bring cookies back for my family, along with his. The cookie was amazing and I now need to get their cookie again, along with a City Cakes cookie to see which is the winner. C and I also tried their blueberry muffin, but the winner was obviously the cookie. My dad loved his oatmeal raisin cookie, and assumed the follow week that I would bring it back for him again haha